Benefits of Giving Online
“Our use of money and possessions is a decisive statement of our external values.”
– Randy Acorn
How we spend our money reveals our passion. Where your heart is there your treasure is also (Luke 12:34). There are over 2300 Scriptures in the Bible that speak on finances.
- Tells wealthy men to sell everything, give it to the poor and follow Him (Matthew 19:21)
- Commended the sacrifice of the poor widow (Mark 12:41-44)
Scriptures teach that offerings (2 Corinthians 9:6-7) should be given:
- Joyfully (with gladness and expectation.)
- Freely (not coerced or demeaning)
- Plentifully (bountifully)
We honor God with our giving. As a Church, we are determined to make a difference in our community. Your sacrificial giving allows us to do ministry to the Glory of God and transform lives of people with the love of God.
Benefits of giving online
*Safe & Secure Site
*Accessibility and Ease